If you like to make Thank You cards, I do suggest you purchase the Bouquet of Thanks cling stamp. It’s a perfect stamp that can be used in so many ways. I paired the stamp up with some Subtles and the new Deckled Rectangles dies.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 1 piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- 1 piece of Blushing Bride card stock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 1 piece of Basic White card stock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inks: Memento in Tuxedo Black, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue
- Bouquet of Thanks cling stamp
- Deckled Rectangles dies and Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder
- Basic Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Various Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Blending Brushes
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using the Blending Brushes, color the Basic White card stock. I made a circle in the middle using Blushing Bride; next, I used Soft Sea Foam around that circle; then I finished the edges in Balmy Blue
- Stamp the Bouquet of Thanks image on the Basic White piece (now colored) in Tuxedo Black. Using the second largest rectangle from the Deckled Rectangle dies, cut out this image.
- Emboss the Blushing Bride piece of card stock with the Painted Textures EF
- Adhere the Blushing Bride piece to the card base using liquid glue then using Dimensionals, adhere the imaged piece on top of the Blushing Bride
I’ve included links to the products I used below – they’ll bring you to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code YCMPQTGJ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you want a great deal – join as a demonstrator during May and you’ll receive over $175 worth of product for $99 (and free shipping) – Contact me for more details or click here.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: