I made this card for a swap that focused on the new 2022-2024 In Colors – I wanted to use all of them and the new Dots & Spots die helped. It took a little time to make but I absolutely love the outcome.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 1 piece of Thick Basic White card stock cut at 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side
- 1 piece of Night of Navy card stock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 1 piece of 2022-2024 In Color DSP cut at 2″ x 5 1/4″
- 13 pieces of 2022-2024 In Color card stock cut at 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (varied colors)
- Scraps of Parakeet Party and Starry Night card stock
- Metallic Woven ribbon in Tahitian Tide
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Various Adhesives)
- Amazing Thanks, Basic Borders, and Dots & Spots dies
- Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Run the Night of Navy piece of card stock through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Dots & Spots die; run the piece of DSP through with your choice of a Basic Border die; run the Parakeet Party and Starry Night scraps through with the “thanks” dies from the Amazing Thanks set (and glue together)
- Using liquid glue, adhere strips of In Color card stock on the back of the Night of Navy piece (see below):
- Trim any pieces of cardstock that overhang the Night of Navy piece; wrap a length of Tahitian Tide Metallic Ribbon around this piece and secure on the back with tape; adhere this whole combination to the front of the Basic White card
- Using Dimensionals, adhere Basic Border DSP piece to the left side of the Night of Navy piece; Using Mini Dimensionals, adhere the “Thanks” to the card front
- Tie a bow with some more ribbon and adhere above the ‘Thanks”
I’ve included links to the products I used below – they’ll bring you to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are interested a fantastic bonus – join during the month of May and not only will you get $125 work of product for $99 (and free shipping) but Stampin’ Up! will include $65 worth of new In Color products! Click here to join.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: