The new Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper is very, very pretty – I couldn’t wait to open this pack of paper as soon as I got it. I chose the Evening Evergreen pieces and went with that color for the whole card.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 2 piece of Thick Basic White card stock, 1 piece cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ – scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side; 1 piece cut at 1 1/4″ x 5 3/8″
- 2 pieces of the Evening Evergreen Pretty Prints DSP – 1 cut at 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and 1 cut at 1 1/2″ x 4 1/8
- Scrap of Evening Evergreen card stock
- The Charming Sentiments bundle
- Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, and Heat Tool
- Baker’s Twine Essential Pack and Evening Evergreen Blends
- 2021-2023 Opal Rounds
- Basic Tools (Snips, Trimmers, Various Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Stamp sentiment on the scrap of Evening Evergreen with Versamark and cover in White Embossing Powder. Set with Heat Tool. Crop using coordinating die
- Adhere larger piece of DSP to card base (I used Stampin’ Seal for this)
- Adhere Basic White strip to 1 1/2″ x 4 1/8″ piece of DSP
- Color white bakers twine (I used 24″ length) with Dark Evening Evergreen Blend. Wrap around the Basic White/DSP piece; tie a knot and secure the knot using a glue dot. Adhere this piece to card base
- Adhere sentiment with Mini Dimensionals
- Finish off with a few 2021-2023 Opal Rounds
I’ve included links to the products I used to make this card – they’ll bring you to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking for a great deal, consider signing up as a demonstrator. For the month of May, you can receive over $175 worth of product for $99 and free shipping! Ask me any questions you have or sign up here if you are ready to go!
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: