Yes, the tone of this card is slightly sarcastic. Would the recipient below that the giver was really overflowing with happiness given the lack of color and the grunginess? I thought it was funny.
To make this card, you’ll need the following products:
- Smoky Slate card stock (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side)
- Basic White card stock ( 4″ x 5 1/4″) and scrap
- Basic Gray and Memento Tuxedo Black inks
- Bottled Happiness Stamp Set
- Stylish Shapes dies/Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- Basic Supplies (Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives, Blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Run the front of the card base through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.
- Drag the Memento Ink pad along the edges of the card base to give it a dirty look
- Stamp the squat jug image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Basic Gray on the Basic White piece. After inking the image up, I stamped 3 times to give it varied shades. I did this vertically in a pattern. Adhere this panel to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black and cut out using a banner die from the Stylish Shapes set.
- Tie a piece of black twine into a knot and adhere to the back of the banner. Use Dimensionals to place this on the Basic White panel.
- Finish the card using a few Classic Matte Dots.
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used -these links will bring you straight to my online store – thank you for shopping with me!Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: