I decided to take a a five minute break from all the holiday card-, treat-, and giftcard holder- making (that was a mouthful) and create a quick thank you card. I am always sending and giving out thank you cards, so it was time to replenish my stock.
This one couldn’t have been easier to create – the designer series paper and pre-printed card fronts did most of the work.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- The Hand-Penned Memories & More Card & Envelope Pack
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper (3″ x 5″ piece)
- Scraps of Basic White and Soft Succulent cardstock
- Baker’s Twine
- Double Oval Punch
- Basic Stampin’ Supplies (Trimmer, Snips, Glue, Dimensionals, etc)
- Night of Navy Ink Pad
- …and the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Run Stampin’ Seal on back of DSP down short sides – take Baker’s Twine of choice and press one end onto that strip of Stampin’ Seal. Wrap around DSP piece twice, pressing the end of your twine into the ‘other side’s strip of Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere DSP to card front using glue.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White and punch out using the ‘plain’ oval on the Double Oval Punch (I used Night of Navy ink – I always find this needs a little extra time to dry – so be careful that your sentiment doesn’t smudge) Take a scrap of Soft Succulent and punch out a scalloped oval – adhere together using multipurpose glue.
- Adhere oval piece over twine on card front using Dimensionals – I placed these on the ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ of the oval to leave room for the twine to run underneath.
- Tie a bow using twine and adhere to oval using glue dot.
Pretty easy, right? A few simple steps and you can produce a bunch of these in one crafty sitting.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.Product List
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
Thanks for looking, and if you like what you see, please subscribe: