Making some progress on these swaps – I hope I don’t run out of energy!
I wanted to do a masculine type of card and my thoughts immediately turned to the Brewed for You bundle and the He’s the Man 12″ x 12″ DSP.
I went with a fun fold –
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla Thick (4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½” – cut on the long side at 2” and 3 ½”); He’s the Man DSP (1 ½” x 4; 2 pieces cut at 1 ¾” x 4); scraps of Mossy Meadow
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch
- Stamps/Dies: Brewed for You Bundle
To make this project, follow these steps:
- After cutting the Very Vanilla as specified, stamp and cut out a beer glass on the 1 1/2” piece. Use Memento ink for the outline and Crushed Curry stamped off once for the beer
- Adhere the 1 ¾” x 4” pieces of DSP to the top flap of the card and the ‘loose’ 2” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla
- Line the ‘loose’ piece up on the bottom of the card base and adhere the 1 1/2” x 4” piece of DSP on the left side (overlapping top and bottom to hold them together)
- Stamp sentiment on the card base to the left of this DSP strip
- Punch out a ‘stamp’ from the scrap of Mossy Meadow and adhere that to the middle of the connector piece of DSP
- Adhere the beer glass to the Mossy Meadow piece using a Stampin’ Dimensional
I’ve included the products that I’ve used below – the links will take you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!