This card took me a while to put together. Certainly not because it was difficult – I just kept changing my mind before actually getting the ink on the paper. I do like how it came out – how about you?
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Smoky Slate (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the long side; 4” x 5 ¼”), Night of Navy (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”), scraps of Basic White
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Craft White
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Into the Clouds Embossing Folder, Solid Faceted Gems
- Stamps/Dies: Through It Together Stamp set, Rays of Light Stamp Set, Watercolor Shapes Stamp Set
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using Whisper White Craft Ink, stamp Rays of Light background stamp onto the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Smoky Slate. Allow the image to dry (you can use a heat tool to speed the process). Run this piece of card stock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder
- Using Daffodil Delight ink, stamp the smallest circle from Watercolor Shapes onto a scrap of Basic White. Using the Balmy Blue ink, stamp the small rectangle from the Watercolor Shapes set onto a scrap of Basic White (I stamped off so the image was slightly lightened). Using Balmy Blue, stamp the sentiment over the rectangle image. Fussy cut both of these out.
- Using liquid glue, adhere the sentiment piece near the ‘open circle’ of the Rays of Light image. Then adhere your ‘sun’ using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Finish off the card with a few of the Solid Faceted Gems in Night of Navy.
Here’s a video of how I made this card:
I’ve included links to the products that I’ve used on this card below – clicking on any of them will bring you directly to my online store.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!