I needed a card for a bridal shower – and the invite had these flowers on it. I had to use the stamp but didn’t need the Thank You that comes on the banner. Post-It’s to the rescue!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Fresh Freesia (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side), Smoky Slate (5 ½” x 4 ¼”), Basic White (4” x 5 ¼”), Butterfly Kisses DSP (4” x 5 ¼”)
- Inks: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Hives 3D Embossing Folder, Opal Rounds, Stampin’ Blends Combos (Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Bouquet of Thanks Stamp Set, Stitched Rectangle Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using the largest rectangle in the Stitched Rectangle dies, cut out a panel of Smoky Slate. Run this panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Hive 3D Embossing folder. Adhere to the card base using liquid glue.
- Using the next size rectangle in the Stitched Rectangle dies, cut out a Fresh Freesia piece from the Butterfly Kisses DSP. Adhere this on top of the Smoky Slate panel using liquid glue.
- Using the Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the bouquet image on the Basic White piece. I used a small piece of Post-It to cover the thank you while inking and then I removed the Post-It before stamping. I then stamped the sentiment from Celebrating You in the banner piece.
- Color in the image using various Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere this to the DSP panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish off the card with a few Opal Rounds
Here’s a quick video on the card:
Don’t you need this stamp – it’s really pretty? I’ve included the link to that product (and all the others I used to make this card) below:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AXT9XE32 upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thank you so much for coming by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!