Here is the third card from my April 30th Stamp Camp. We used the Lovely You stamp set and the Double Oval punch to create this card. This stamp set is full of sweet sentiments and floral images – you could do a lot with it:
To make this card, you’ll need:
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Fresh Freesia for the card base, scored at 5 1/2″ on the long side
- (3) pieces of Orchid Oasis card stock cut at 1 1/4″ x 4″
- (3) pieces of Tea Boutique DSP cut at 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Scraps of Basic White and Garden Green cardstock
- Garden Green, Fresh Freesia, and Orchid Oasis inks
- Double Oval Punch
- 5″ length of Frayed White ribbon
- Pastel Pearls
- Lovely You stamp set
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Clear Blocks, Adhesives)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the strips of DSP to the strips of Orchid Oasis Card stock using liquid glue
- Stamp floral images in Fresh Freesia on the card base – I alternated directions to make a pattern
- Cut a ‘v’ out of each end of the ribbon and adhere to the card base (in the center) using liquid glue. (Lay it down first to make sure it doesn’t hang over the card edges and trim accordingly)
- Place Dimensionals at either end of the DSP strips and adhere to the card base – centered over the ribbon.
- Stamp your sentiment in Garden Green on a scrap of Basic White and punch out using the Double Oval Punch. Punch a scalloped oval out of Garden Green scrap using the punch. Adhere the Basic White piece to the Garden Green piece – this whole piece can be placed on the center of the card front using Dimensionals.
- Finish off the card front with a few Pastel Pearls. (I stamped some floral images on the inside of the card using Orchid Oasis ink)
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used below. The links will take you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 7AXECW9X upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: