Has anyone been camping this summer season? I know I haven’t – the fun idea I had of ‘roughing it’ in the backyard with the boys was quickly dashed by a family of raccoons that have moved into the neighborhood. I’ll stay inside and let the critters have fun with the bugs and whatnot.
My foray into the world of camping for the summer will begin and end with this card – ha!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Mossy Meadow (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the long side), Early Espresso (4” x 3 ¾”) scraps of Very Vanilla
- Inks: Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Wink of Stella
- Stamps/Dies: Campology Stamp Set, Deckled Rectangle Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using Mossy Meadow ink, stamp the large tree image all over the Mossy Meadow card base.
- Run the Early Espresso panel through a Stampin’ Emboss & Cut Machine with the Timber 3D Embossing folder. Rough up the edges using a bone folder or scissors.
- Using Early Espresso ink, stamp the sentiment and lantern image on scraps of Very Vanilla. Cut these out using appropriately-sized dies from the Deckled Rectangle Dies
- Color in lantern using Crushed Curry Ink and a blender pen. Go over the Crushed Curry color with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere the sentiment and image to the Early Espresso panel using liquid glue. Then adhere the panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s the video:
If you are interested in any of the products that I used to make this card, I’ve included links to them below:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!