As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I was able to attend an online event called Creativity Now! this past June. We made 4 cards and a bag – it was so much fun! One of the cards we made (demonstrated by Julie DiMatteo, the Paper Pixie) used Stampin’ Up!’s craft white ink to draw out the details on an embossed panel. I had to try it out again!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Gray Granite ( 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” along the long side); Starry Sky (4” x 5 ¼”), Sun Prints DSP (1” x 5 ¼”), Basic White scraps
- Inks: Starry Sky, Craft White Ink
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Cut & Emboss Machine, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots, Fern 3D Embossing Folder
- Stamps/Dies: Nature’s Print Bundle
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Emboss Starry Sky panel using the Fern 3D Embossing folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Take the Craft White Ink pad and run lightly over the raised image of the fern to highlight. Adhere this panel to the Gray Granite cardbase.
- Stamp the sentiment and flower image on Basic White cardstock in Starry Sky ink. Cut out using the coordinating dies in the Natural Prints dies set.
- Adhere the flower image to the Starry Sky/Fern panel. Adhere the 1” x 5 ¼” strip of DSP over the flower image.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment piece to the card front as shown.
- Finish the card off with a few Starry Sky decorative Matte Dots on the sentiment panel
Here’s a quick video on the card:
Here are the links to the products that I used – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AFA4QYFQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for stopping by and looking – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!