Another quick birthday card to add to your stash! The color combinations are numerous when you use the Dandy Designs paper stack available during Sale-A-Bration!
Look at all of the colors:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Thick Basic White (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”), Basic White (2 ½” x 5 ½”), Coastal Cabana (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”), Granny Apple Green (2 5/8” x 5 ½”), Dandy Designs DSP (4” x 5 ½”)
- Ink: Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Stamp Set: Biggest Wish Stamp Set
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Adhere the DSP to the Coastal Cabana piece and then affix this panel to the card front.
- Stamp the large “Birthday” in Balmy Blue (I stamped off once so it was lighter) – stamp four of these down the piece of Basic White
- Stamp the ‘happy’ in Granny Apple Green over the birthdays
- Adhere the Basic White stamped piece to the Granny Apple Green cardstock and affix this panel to the card front using Dimensionals.
Here are the links to the products I’ve used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Have a happy crafty day!