It’s hard to stay on the Christmas trek I’ve been on when the temperature outside is so high so I thought I’d take a trip back to the Annual Catalog.
I’ve used some fun green colors to make this “Best Day Ever” card.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White ( 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along long side; 3 ¾” x 5”, scrap (at least 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”); Shaded Spruce (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”)
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Artistic Mix Masks, Blending Brushes, Cut & Emboss Machine (Regular or Mini)
- Stamps/Dies: Framed Occasions Stamp Set, Beautiful Shapes Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere Shaded Spruce panel to cardbase with adhesive
- Using Blending Brushes with the ‘plaid’ masks, the Shaded Spruce and Parakeet Party inks, color the 3 ¾” x 5” Basic White panel – when done, adhere the panel to the Shaded Spruce
- In Shaded Spruce ink, stamp the hexagon outline and sentiment from the Framed Occasions stamp set. Cut out using one of the hexagon dies from the Beautiful Shapes Dies
- Using Parakeet Party ink, stamp the leaf outline around the hexagon shape as shown. Using the leaf ‘fill-in’ stamp, stamp off once in Parakeet Party ink to fill in the leaf shapes. Adhere this piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The links to the products I’ve used are below – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!