Is it a birthday card? Is it a thank you card? A just because card? You decide. (I love open ended sentiments).
Here is a quick card made using the Simply Succulent stamp set (and the coordinating Potted Succulents dies).
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along the 8 ½” side – scraps), Subtles 6”x 6” DSP (Mint Macaron, 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”), scrap of Soft Succulent
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; Blends Combos (Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Medium)
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: 2021-2023 In Color Jewels; Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Simply Succulents stamp set; Potted Succulents dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Using Memento ink, stamp succulent groups and pot on scraps of Basic White card stock. Color the pot using the Medium Combo Stampin’ Blends. Color the succulent grouping using the Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends. Cut these out using the coordinating dies from the Potted Succulent dies
- Stamp the sentiment (using Memento Tuxedo Black) on a scrap of Soft Succulent and cut out using the coordinating die
- Adhere the DSP panel to the card front using liquid glue
- Adhere the succulent grouping to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Using liquid glue, adhere the pot under the succulents
- Adhere the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finish the card of with a few In Color Jewels
I’ve added links below to the products I used for this card:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for taking a peek – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!