I am always happy to see card/envelope sets in the Stampin’ Up! catalogs. I know that they’ll coordinate with other products and that they’ll make cards in a snap.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes, Tea Boutique 6” x 6” DSP (3 ½” x 5 ½”), Basic White (scraps)
- Inks: Sweet Sorbet and Orchid Oasis
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Glossy Dots Assortment; Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Sending Smiles Bundle, Basic Borders Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp sentiments on scraps of Basic White and cut out using coordinating dies
- Using the ‘envelope flap’ die from the Basic Borders dies, cut the DSP
- Adhere the DSP to a card front from the Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes set (I used liquid glue)
- Adhere the sentiments to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finish off the card with some Glossy Dots
I’ve added links to the products that I used below:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!