What’s black and white and red all over? No….not that silly joke from elementary school – the answer is this Christmas card.
The simple black, white, and red color scheme of this card makes it a fun way to spread some cheer.
Here’s how I made the card:
- Score a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White Thick cardstock at 5 1/2″.
- Ink up the Candy Canes background stamp with Versamark and stamp on a 4 1/4″ by 5 1/2″ piece of Basic Black card stock. Cover in white embossing powder and heat set using the Heat Tool. Crop this piece to 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink on a 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock. Adhere to a 1 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ piece of Real Read card stock with Stampin’ Seal +.
- Take a 8 inch length of the sheer Real Red ribbon and adhere around the piece of the embossed Basic Black card stock (I put adhesive on the back and wrapped the ribbon around). Adhere the panel to the card base.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the middle of the Basic Black piece using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Real Red ribbon and adhere to the upper left corner of the sentiment panel with a glue dot.
I’ve included the links to the items I used below where you can purchase them at my online store. Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. If your purchase is under $150, please use hostess code TKWSHVF4 at check out. If you purchase is over that amount, do not use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards you’ll earn.Product List
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe.