I’ve used the Merriest Moments bundle with traditional and non-traditional holiday colors. So why not with no color? A monochromatic take on a holiday card.
To make this card you’ll need:
- Basic White Thick cardbase: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ on the 8 1/2″ side
- Beautifully Penned DSP: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Scraps of Basic White card stock
- Silver Foil: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Seasonal Label Dies
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
- Black Matte Dots
- Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Mini Glue Dots
- And…..the Merriest Moments bundle
The steps to follow:
- Adhere the DSP panel to the cardbase
- Stamp the poinsettias, petals and sentiment on Basic White scraps – cut out flower with coordinating dies.
- Cut the sentiment and a label out of the foil using dies from the Seasonal Label dies.
- Adhere the foil label with Stampin’ Seal; adhere the sentiment to the middle of the label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Assemble the flowers using Mini Glue Dots and adhere to either side of label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: