(While I’m getting ready for my Christmas in July Stamp Camp this weekend – I thought I’d repost some goodies from last year!)
Another card with the Painted Christmas suite – look at those detailed pine cones and needles!
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Thick Basic White cardbase: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side
- Evening Evergreen card stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Soft Succulent card stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of Cinnamon Cider, Early Expresso, and Basic White card stock
- Cherry Cobbler ink
- Cherry Cobbler & Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Holly Leaves, and Matte Decorative Dots
- Tools: Trimmer, Snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Silicone Craft Sheet
- Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- …..And the Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember bundle (stamps/dies)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Cut out the background pine needles piece – I used Evening Evergreen for the more solid piece and the Soft Succulent for the smaller detailed piece. Adhere the detailed piece to the more solid piece – I used a sponge with the liquid glue, dabbing on the back of the detailed piece over my silicone mat. Then adhere the whole piece to the cardbase.
- Cut out the pinecones – I used Cinnamon Cider for the base and Early Espresso for the more detailed piece. I adhered using liquid glue – then adhered the combined pieces using Dimensional – you’ll see where they belong.
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Basic White and cut out using label die.
- Run Stampin’ Seal on the back of the label piece and zig-zag a 20 inch length of the ribbon over that. Adhere this piece to the card front and then trim the ribbon as needed.
- Adhere some Gold Holly Leaves on the sentiment piece using glue dots and finish with some Matte Decorative Dots.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AFA4QYFQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you seen, please subscribe: