The Season of Chick bundle has images for all seasons and wonderful sentiments:
I recently attended a fantastic retreat run by fellow demonstrator, Michelle Halleen, this past weekend. Swapping cards with other attendees was an option – an option I chose. I went with this fall design:
I thought I’d let the Celebrate Everything DSP do the work on this card. What do you think? Did it earn its keep?
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp sentiment in the Tuxedo Black Ink on the right half of the 5” x 1” piece of Basic White; Stamp the leaf outline in Poppy Parade in the upper right and lower left corners of the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock; fill these outlines in with more solid leaf stamp and Crushed Curry ink (this piece is the inside writing panel for your card
- Glue the 4” x 4” piece of DSP to the card front (centered)
- Glue the 1” wide piece of card stock centered on the Shaded Spruce piece; then adhere this combination centered on the Basic Black panel. Adhere this whole group centered on the card front
- Die cut two leaf outlines from scraps of Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry. Adhere to the left side of the 1” strip of Basic White using Mini Glue Dots. Tie a bow in Black Baker’s Twine and adhere that to the leaves’ stems using a glue dot
- Adhere the writing panel inside of the card
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll take you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Now through the end of October is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Here is a quick video of all the awesome swaps I received:
Thank you for looking – and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!