I have a lot of baseball fans in my family – the Hey Sports Fan Suite Collection will help out in the birthday card area all year round!
This card was fairly simple to put together – besides the heat embossing, I let the DSP do all the hard work.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Evening Evergreen cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ along the long side
- DSP: (1) 4″ x 5 1/4″ (I used the pattern from the Hey Sports Fan pack that had the baseball/baseball bat
- DSP: Plain pattern to fit the biggest ‘ticket’ die from the Sports Events Die set (around 4 1/4″ x 2 1/2″), scraps of pieces that have ‘tickets’ on them that coordinate with the small ticket dies
- Resin Star Embellishments
- Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Snips, Trimmer, and Multipurpose Glue, Clear Block E
- The “Your Biggest Fan” bundle
To put the card together, follow these steps:
- After scoring and burnishing the card base, adhere to the largest DSP panel using liquid glue
- Cut out the large and small tickets using the dies with the Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamp the sentiment on the large ticket with Versamark ink and cover in White Embossing Powder. Brush away any extra powder and heat set using the Heat Tool
- Apply large ticket to card front using liquid glue at a slight angle. Then, adhere the smaller tickets using glue, as desired.
- Finish the card off with some Resin Star Embellishments.
Pretty easy, right? I’ve added the products that I used to make this card below (I’ve included the whole suite option and the separate products, too). The links will bring you to my online store. For March, the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is 20% off – only $48!! If you’ve wanted to get one, now is a great time. There are a lot of bundles that can be used with this tiny but mighty machine.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 44NBEFYC upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: