One of the dies in the Celebrate with Tags bundle makes a really cute tag that can double as a gift card holder. I made this card with a pop-up suprise:
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Celebrate with Tags bundle
- Blushing Bride card stock, 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss card stock, 4″ x 11″, scored at 5″, 5 1/2″, and 6″
- So Saffron card stock, 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Basic White card stock, 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and scraps
- Inks: Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss
- Design a Daydream DSP: (1) 5 1/4″ x 4″, (1) 3 ” x 4 1/4″ (these two for front); (1) 3 3/4″ x 4 3/4″, (1) 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (these two for inside); (1) 2 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ for gift card holder
- White Baker’s Twine
- Basic Supplies (snips, trimmer, adhesives, clear blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- For the front of the card: adhere the 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of DSP to the Blushing Bride card base. Adhere the 3″ x 4 1/4″ piece of DSP to the So Saffron piece and adhere that to the card front. Stamp sentiment in Old Olive and cut out using the stitched rectangle die from the bundle. Adhere using Dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card: when scoring the Blackberry Bliss piece at 5 1/2″, stop and make 2 1/2″ cut at that score line – in the middle. This will be where you insert the gift card holder. Adhere the larger DSP piece left to one side of the Blackberry Bliss and the Basic White piece to the other (stamp sentiment on this white piece and adhere small strip to bottom). Burnish score so that you have a ‘mountain’ at the 5 1/2″ score more. Adhere this piece to the inside making sure that the ‘mountain’ is touching as a flat piece (you can add a little adhesive to the inside to help – but don’t block the middle where the gift card holder will go)
- Cut out the gift card holder, assemble, and decorate with twine.
I’ve added links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll take you directly to my online store:Product List
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 7AXECW9X upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!