A red plaid background, green leaves, and a red poinsettia – pretty traditional, huh? The colors on this card really pop – and I absolutely love those decorative matte dots (I’m fond of the black dots too -they’re available in the annual catalog).
To make this card you’ll need:
- Sahara Sand cardbase: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ along the 11″ side
- Peaceful Prints DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Shaded Spruce cardstock: 4 x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of Basic White card stock
- Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Shade Spruce ink pads
- Decorative Matte Dots
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- and of course…….the Merriest Moments Bundle (stamps/dies/embossing folder)
Here are the steps needed:
- Adhere the DSP piece to the cardbase ( I used glue for almost everything on this card
- Run the Shaded Spruce cardstock through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine in the embossing folder
- Then…run that embossed piece through using the detailed die to cut it out – have no fear the die will find where it belongs as you settle it over the raised image – perfect!
- Adhered the Shaded Spruce piece over the DSP layer
- On the Basic White scraps, stamp your sentiment and poinsettia flowers in Real Red (smallest gets a Daffodil Delight in the center), and leaves in Shaded Spruce – cut these out using the dies and the Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere the sentiment to the middle of the Shaded Spruce piece and after layering your poinsettia, pop up in the corner using Dimensionals.
- Finish with a few decorative dots…
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: