I almost didn’t post this – not that I don’t like it. The idea I had to use these colors just didn’t translate into the vision I had – it’s more Halloween-y to me – but – I thought, why not?!
This card really only uses dies and an embossing folder – no stamps necessary.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Memories & More Assorted Cards
- Pumpkin Pie card stock (2″ x 4 1/4″)
- Crushed Curry and Basic Black card stock (scraps for the dies)
- Pumpkin Pie ink
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Multipurpose Glue, Mini Dimensionals
- Other Tools: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes
- Classic Matte Dots
- ….The Amazing Thanks die set and the Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folders
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Emboss the Pumpkin Pie card stock with the Splatter EF – then lightly go over the raised areas with Pumpkin Pie ink using a blending brush
- Adhere the Pumpkin Pie piece to the smaller card size of the pack using liquid glue
- Cut out the ‘sentiment’ using the dies – Basic Black for the intricate piece, Crushed Curry for the solid piece. Adhere the intricate piece to the solid piece using glue. Adhere the whole piece to the Pumpkin Pie piece using Mini Dimensionals
- Pop on a few Classic Matte Dots and you are literally done…
Don’t forget – the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is 20% off until tonight – so get that if you want it! That’s what I used for both the die-cutting and embossing.
I’ve included links to the products I used below – the links will bring you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: