Here’s a holiday card that uses only a 3D embossing folder and dies – no stamps or ink! I love how it came out.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Basic White cardstock: cardbase (8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the 8 1/2″ side) and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Poppy Parade cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Scrap of gold foil sheet
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Basic tool kit (snips, trimmer, bone folder, Stampin’ Seal and multipurpose liquid glue
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- …. And the Delicate Baubles dies and 3D Bark embossing folder
To assemble, follow these steps:
- Cut the large outline ornament from the center 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White; then run through machine with the 3D Bark embossing folder
- Run the shape cut out above through with the detailed die (Merry & Bright) and cut the bow out of gold foil using the bow die
- Adhere the Poppy Parade panel to the Basic White cardbase and the ‘bark’ Basic White piece on top of that
- Sponge liquid glue to the back of the delicate cut out and adhere to the Poppy Parade piece where exposed. (An alternative is to use an adhesive sheet on the back of this prior to cutting out)
- Adhere the bow to the top of the ornament using glue and place a few rhinestones to the surrounding white piece for a pop of color
I think this would look great in all the colors – I’m going to try Shaded Spruce next -what would you try? Let me know in the comments.
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: