Here is another card I made using some of the products in the All Together Collection. This card was more simple – basic backgrounds in soft colors with the message in stark black and white.
To make this card, you’ll need these supplies:
- Thick Basic White cardstock, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side
- Smoky Slate cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 4″
- Simply Marbelous DSP: 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- White Frayed Ribbon: 6″ length
- Scrap of All Together DSP
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Here for You dies
- Basic Supplies: trimmer, snips, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, adhesives
To assemble this card, follow these steps:
- Emboss the piece of Smoky Slate with the Tasteful Textile EF
- Adhere the piece of Simply Marbleous DSP to the center of the Smoky Slate piece
- Wrap the Frayed Ribbon around those two layers (adhere with transparent tape on the back) and adhere using liquid glue to the card base
- Cut out the “Here for You” sentiment using the All Together DSP piece and the Here for You dies
- Adhere to the center of the card using liquid glue
- Place some sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack (or whatever you have that shines and makes you happy)
I’ve included links to the products I used that are available in my online store below. I’ve listed the whole All Together bundle and the separate pieces.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 44NBEFYC upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for July through August. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) will also get you the bonus perk of the Making Plans collection added to your starter kit for free!Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: