This is a big fun Valentine’s wish for someone you love.
I’ve used products from the new Country Floral Lane Collection:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Petal Pink (5 ½” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the long side), 5” x 5” Country Gingham DSP, 5”x 5” Basic White, strips of Country Floral Lane 12″ x 12″ DSP
- Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Heart Pearls, Sweet Sorbet Blends, Real Red/Burlap Ribbon
- Stamp/Dies/Bundles: Country Bouquet Bundle
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Using the Very Best Trio Punch, notch out corners on Petal Pink card base, DSP, and Basic White. Adhere the DSP on the card front. Stamp small hearts on Basic White piece and adhere to inside of card
- Use the Very Best Trio Punch to make a ribbon hole (small rectangle).
- Run 24” of desired ribbon through this ribbon hole.
- Using the Country Floral Punch, punch hearts/leaves out of strips of Country Lane DSP
- Two-step stamp the heart and leaves on a piece of Basic White and fussy cut and adhere to the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere the punched out leaves and hearts to the corners of the DSP piece
- Finish off with some heart pearls colored with the Sweet Sorbet blend
Check out the video I made for this card below – I made a really happy discovery towards the end – take a look:
Take a look atthe products I used –Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code QXSB2RYC upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for taking a look at my card and I hope you enjoyed it – if you like what you see and would like to subscribe to my blog – please do so:
Have a happy crafty day!