The Mini Pocket Envelope dies are hidden away in the catalog. Okay they aren’t hidden but I almost looked over them – did you find them right away?
I love easy and this dies makes a little envelope in a twirl of your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine handle.
I made one to adhere inside of a card – a fun card, I might add. Here’s the template from an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of card stock:
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of Crushed Curry card stock (scored at 2 1/8″ on either side in portrait mode, scored at 2 3/4″ on either side in landscape mode)
- Butterfly Kisses DSP: 6″ x 6″ (for mini pocket envelope); 4 pieces cut at 1 7/8″ x 5″; 4 pieces cut at 2 1/2″ x 4″; 1 piece cut at 3/4″ x 6″
- Basic White cardstock cut at 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Calypso Coral cardstock cut at 1″ x 11″
- Starry Night Ink
- Scraps of Starry Night and Fresh Freesia card stock
- Best Butterfly bundle (stamp/dies)
- Basic supplies (snips, trimmer, adhesives, clear blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Score Crushed Curry card stock as described, burnish well, cut out shaded areas
- Adhere DSP to panels as desired – these is DSP on the inside and outside of all flaps
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White and adhere inside of card
- Cut out mini pocket using DSP and die and adhere to the Basic White piece
- Close card pieces and wrap Calypso Coral around (belly band) and adhere in the back using Tear & Tape
- Adhere 1″ strip of DSP to belly band (you can wrap around back)
- Cut out Butterflies and adhere to the belly band
- Embellish as desired
I think this is too cute and I may have to make these for all my sons’ teachers!
Here are links to the products I used – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like you like what you see, please subscribe: