I am getting my use out of the Vintage Bottle punch for sure! Here is a card we made at my Christmas-themed stamp camp this past weekend. This card uses the Effervescent Elements inside the shaker domes for a sort of muted take on traditional Christmas colors.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Shade Spruce (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along the long side); Basic White (4” x 5”; Scrap), Painted Christmas DSP (5 3/8” x 4 1/8”)
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Mini Glue Dots), Clear Blocks;
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Linen Thread, Effervescent Elements, Vintage Bottle Shaker Domes, Vintage Bottle Punch, Window Sheets
- Stamps/Dies: Christmas Banners Bundle
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the Painted Christmas DSP to the card base using liquid glue
- Position Vintage Bottle Punch in the center of the Basic White piece and punch out a bottle
- Surround the bottle/flowers with a Stitched Rectangle die and cut out using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Peel off the adhesive backing on the top part of a Vintage Shaker dome and press this Basic White piece down on it
- Fill dome with a few scoops of the Effervescent Elements. Peel off the adhesive backing and adhere a piece of Window Sheet (I used a 2” x 3” piece)
- Stamp a bottle on a piece of Basic White scrap and adhere to the back of the shaker dome. Adhere this whole piece to the DSP panel using glue
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and adhere to the neck of the bottle using a Mini Glue Dot. Stamp a “Happy Holidays” and fussy cut the shape out. Adhere this to the bottle front using a glue dot, as well.
Here’s a short video showing the process:
Have you tried the new Vintage Bottle punch with coordinating shaker domes? If not, what are you waiting for – they’re so much fun!!
I’ve included links to all the products I used to create this card. Clicking on them will bring you straight to my online store.Product List
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!