This was a fun card to make. It actually opens to the right and the horse and sleigh are attached to a window sheet piece that opens to the right.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Early Espresso (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½), Horse & Sleigh 6”x 6” DSP (5 3/8” x 4 1/8”); Basic White (2 pieces at 4” x 5 1/4’”); Window Sheet (1 ½” x 6, scored at 1” on the long side)
- Ink: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stampin’ Blends in Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Light, Balmy Blue, Pecan Pie, and Gray Granite, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Horse & Sleigh (Stamps/Dies)
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp horse and sleigh image on one panel of Basic White and color in as desired with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out using coordinating die.
- Adhere piece of DSP to the card front – Make sure that card opens to the left
- Using Tear & Tape, adhere the small one-inch section of the window sheet to the inside of the card.
- Stamp sentiment on second piece of Basic White and adhere it inside the card (covering the little tab of window sheet.
- Close the card and make sure the window sheet can close easily over the card front. You may have to burnish the window sheet well. I had to trim a sliver of my card front off.
- Adhere the horse and sleigh image to the window sheet using Tear & Tape.
Here are the products that I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking at this – and I hope you enjoyed this different card!