One of my favorite things to make during the holiday season is a fun wine tag. This one uses a ribbon loop to hang over the neck of the bottle.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Pebbled Path (3 ¼” x 5 ½”), One Horse Open Sleigh 6”x 6” DSP (3” x 5 ¼”, 3”x ¾”); scraps of Basic White
- Ink: Pebbled Path
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Very Best Trio Punch, White Herringbone Ribbon, Textured Ribbon in Pebbled Path, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Horse & Sleigh (Stamps/Dies), Stylish Shapes Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Begin by notching the top two corners of both the Pebbled Path and DSP panel.
- Take a 7-inch length of both ribbons. Lay a strip of Tear & Tape down the center of the White Herringbone Ribbon. Remove the backing and lay the Pebbled Path ribbon atop that. Loop the ribbon and adhere to the Pebbled Path card stock.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the DSP panel to the Pebbled Path panel.
- Stamp sentiment and tree images on scraps of Basic White and cut out (use largest banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies for the sentiment and the coordinating dies for the trees).
- Cut out a snow drift from the small DSP panel.
- Assemble the card in this manner. Glue one tree down. Then glue the sentiment piece down. Glue the second tree atop that. Affix the snow drift using Mini Dimensionals.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for taking a look! Do you give wine out during the holidays?