Last week, I asked which stamp set I should use for the mountain of cards that I had to make and Stamped with Love came out on top. (Don’t worry – I’ll be using the others, as well – for those of you that chose the others).
It’s a cute little set:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side; scrap), Azure Afternoon (4” x 5 ¼”)
- Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black, Azure Afternoon
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Azure Afternoon Blends Combo Pack, Poppy Parade Blends Combo Pack
- Stamps/Dies: Stamped with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp the postbox image several times in the Azure Afternoon ink on the Azure Afternoon panel to make a background. Adhere this panel to the Basic White card base.
- Stamp the letter and pen image on a scrap of Basic White using the Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.
- Color the pen and stamp using Blends Combos. Fussy cut this image and adhere it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here’s a quick list of the products I’ve used to make this card – the links will bring you to my online store – thanks for the support!Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.