Here is my final alternative (maybe) from the projects we created during the Creativity Now virtual event held by Stampin’ Up!
Here is the third project we made during the event – we used the not-yet-available Translucent Florals bundle:
We got those cool colored vellum flowers by coloring in vellum and then cutting the shapes out – I went down the same path with my alternative. I used the Petal Park Builder Punch:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side; 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”, 2” x 3 ¼”); Vellum (3/4” x 6”, 3” x 6”)
- Ink: Garden Green
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, Granny Apple Green Blends Combo Pack, Calypso Coral Blends Combo Pack, Classic Matte Dots
- Stamps/Dies: Something Fancy stamp set, Petal Park Builder Punch, Deckled Rectangle Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Emboss the 3 ¼” x 4 ¼” piece of Basic White cardstock using the Splatters (of the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder set). Affix to the card front using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 2” x 3 ¼” piece of Basic White in Garden Green Ink. Crop using the second smallest rectangle from the Deckled Rectangles set. Affix to the card front as shown (using Dimensionals).
- Color the back side of the ¾” x 6” piece of vellum using the Dark Granny Apple Green Blend. Cut out 6 leaves from this piece using the Petal Park Builder Punch.
- Color the back side of the 3” x 6” piece of vellum using the Dark and Light Calypso Coral Blends (half each color). Cut out the 3 flower shapes from each color using the Petal Park Builder Punch.
- Assemble flowers using Mini Glue dots and adhere them to the card front.
- Finish off the flowers with some black matte dots.
Here are the products I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
Hope you have a happy, crafty day!