Here is a nice simple card for a Monday. I hope you enjoy it!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Thick Basic White (4 ½” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; scraps), Fluid 100 Paper, Early Espresso (scrap)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Night of Navy
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Blender Brushes, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Horse & Sleigh (Stamps/Dies), Nested Essential Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Begin by ‘coloring’ in at least a 5” x 3 ½” section of Fluid 100 paper using a blender brush and Night of Navy Ink. When satisfied with the coverage, fleck little sprays of water onto the paper to add distressed marks. When dry, cut out using the largest ‘diamond’ shape die in the Nested Essentials set.
- Cut out a detailed tree from a scrap of Early Espresso. Cut out two snow drifts from some Basic White scraps.
- Stamp the bunny image in Early Espresso and cut out using the coordinating die from the Horse & Sleigh set.
- Adhere the Night of Navy panel to the card base. Stamp ‘Joyful’ in the upper left corner using Night of Navy ink.
- Glue one snow drift down towards the bottom left of the blue diamond. Adhere the tree shape next. Affix the second snow drift using Mini Dimensionals above that towards the right. Finish by adhering the bunny using Mini Dimensionals.
Here are the supplies I used for this card:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks so much for taking a look at this project – I hope it inspires you to go do something crafty today!