I hosted a new mini catalog/Sale-A-Bration stamp camp this past weekend and this is one of the card we created.
Some of the cards we made were labor-intensive so I added this one that was slightly less technical but still looks great. If you’re familiar with Stampin’ Up! products, you know that it’s kind of hard to make a stinker of a card – haha – all the products mesh so well together.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Pale Papaya (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side), Basic White (4” x 5 ¼” (inside panel) and 1” x 3” for front sentiment; Flowers & More Host DSP (2 pieces at 2” x 5”)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon (10”); Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Stamp Set: Sending Support Cling Stamp Set
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Affix the two pieces of DSP askew on the card front – I used Stampin’ Seal for this, but any adhesive you prefer will work
- Using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, punch one end of your small piece of Basic White; stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink; then trim/punch the other end of this strip as needed
- Run a strip of Seal on the back of the sentiment piece and adhere ribbon. I started at one end of the sentiment and kind of looped the ribbon up and down. Once the ribbon is done, place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to card front
- Stamp sentiment on the larger Basic White panel and adhere to the inside of the card
The Designer Series Paper I used is a Host Only pack – if your order qualifies (even if it’s just you and not a workshop – haha) you can get this paper. It is fun and bright and I love it! Just look at it:
Here are all the products that I used to make this card – the links will bring you directly to my online store – thanks for your support:Product List
(Please remember that depending on when you are viewing this post, some products may not be available any more or have been retired)
For orders under $150, please use hostess code QXSB2RYC upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for taking a look at my card and I hope you enjoyed it – if you like what you see and would like to subscribe to my blog – please do so:
Have a great day and do something crafty!