Here is another card that I created using the Stamped with Love stamp set. It was a quick and easy card.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Starry Sky (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the long side); Basic White (3” x 3” square to be embossed, 4” x 5 ¼” piece for inside panel, scrap for post box); Glorious Gingham DSP (2 pieces cut at 1” x 3 ½” – I used Blueberry Bushel and Berry Burst)
- Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Smoky Slate Blends Combo Pack, Basic Black Blends Combo Pack, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon, Glossy Dots
- Stamps/Dies: Stamped with Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp the postbox image in Tuxedo Black ink on a scrap of Basic White paper. Color the box using the Smoky Slate Blends (I colored the letter opening with Basic Black Blends), then fussy cut. Stamp another postbox image on a scrap of Basic White and fussy cut the ‘letter’ image out.
- Emboss the 3” x 3” piece of Basic White using the Timeworn Type EF and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere this 3” embossed square to the Starry Sky card base at somewhat of an angle.
- Trim one end of the DSP pieces into a banner (Notch out a ‘v’ shape). Adhere these pieces to the right of center on the Basic White square.
- Adhere the post box to the white square as shown (Use Stampin’ Dimensionals). Using a glue dot on the top of the cut-out ‘letter’ and a Mini Dimensional on the bottom, adhere the ‘letter’ to the postbox. The difference in height gives it a bit of an illusion of a letter popping out.
- Tie a bow using the Starry Sky Metallic Mesh ribbon and affix it to the card front using a glue dot (I tucked it behind the upper right corner of the post box).
- Finish the card off with a few coordinating Glossy Dots.
I’ve added the products that I used to make this project below – the links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
I hope you have a happy, crafty day!