Cheers to spring coming! (Maybe – is it? Each day is a new adventure)
I made this easel style card using the Bottled Happiness Bundle and some outgoing Mango Melody cardstock. I like Mango Melody – it’s a bright and different sort of orange. Well – nothing lasts forever.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Mango Melody Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and then diagonally
- Enjoy the Journey DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Window Sheet: 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Ink: Mango Melody, Polished Pink
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Effervescent Elements
- Bottled Happiness Bundle
Here is a video to show the process:
Here are the products that I used – the links will bring you straight to my online store. Thanks for your support!Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AFA4QYFQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
I hope you have a happy, crafty day!