I think that Stampin’ Up!’s Suite Collections are perfect! Stamps, dies, paper, and extras that help you create some pretty fantastic coordinated cards. Take a look at the products from the Mastefully Made Collection:
Everything about this particular collections says “Hey There!” to me – especially the paper:
This paper has so many awesome returning and new colors and it has a photo-type quality. Absolutely stunning!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Pretty Peacock (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”), Masterfully Made 12” x 12” DSP (4” x 5 ¼”, 4” x ¾”), Basic White (4” x 5 ¼”, 2” x 5”, scrap), Melon Mambo (3” x 4”)
- Ink: Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Variegated Ribbon in Balmy Blue, Neutral Sequins, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Take Your Pick Tool
- Stamps/Dies: Gorgeously Made Bundle (or just get the Masterfully Made Suite Collection)
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Adhere the large DSP panel to the card front using an adhesive of your choice.
- Stamp ‘text’ image on the 2” x 5” piece of Basic White in Lost Lagoon ink. Stamp off a few times to add depth. Stamp a floral image on this white piece using the Night of Navy ink. Crop one end of the paper using the ‘notebook’ border die from the Gorgeously Made die set. Adhere this piece to the card front at an angle (up towards the left).
- Crop a ‘branch’ out of the Melon Mambo piece of card stock using one of the floral dies and adhere on a diagonal on the card front (up towards the right).
- Stamp your sentiment on a scrap of Basic White card stock in Melon Mambo ink. Crop this using the label die. Affix this to the bottom right side of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow out of the Variegated Ribbon and affix it to the card front using a glue dot.
- Finish off the card with a few sequins.
Here is a video showing the process:
Here are links to the products I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
I hope you enjoyed this project – please subscribe if you like what you see!