This sweet thank you card used the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder, some spring colors, and the great Sending Smile stamp set (with Sending Dies).
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Starry Sky (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”, and a scrap) Balmy Blue (4” x 5 ¼”), scraps of Basic White, Fresh Freesia, and Soft Seafoam
- Ink: Starry Sky, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Pastel Sequins, Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folders; Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon; Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Regular)
- Stamps/Dies: Sending Smiles Stamp Set and Sending Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp the two flower images on scraps of Basic White in Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly. Cut out using coordinating dies
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and cut out using coordinating label die
- Cut out stem (Soft Seafoam) and the two ‘sending’ words (Fresh Freesia, Starry Sky); use glue to adhere the thin ‘sending’ piece to the larger ‘sending’ piece – don’t forget the dot for the ‘I’
- Emboss the Balmy Blue panel using the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder
- Wrap a length of Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon around the Balmy Blue panel and secure on the back with adhesive. Then adhere this panel to the card base.
- Glue the stem of the flower so that the bottom tucks under the ribbon. Adhere the smaller flower with glue and the larger flower with a Dimensional.
- Adhere the ‘sending’ piece using Dimensionals (over the top of the ribbon)
- Adhere the sentiment label below the ribbon using glue
- Finish the card off with some Pastel Sequins
I went with spring colors – do you like them? What other color combos would you use?
Here are all the products that I used – the links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks so much for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe so that you can get all my projects delivered straight to you inbox.
Have a happy, crafty day!