I’m doing some more swap prep for this weekend’s OnStage gathering in Pittsburgh. I made this one using the Design-A-Daydream Designer Series Paper and the Good Feelings stamp set.
This design lets the DSP do most of the work and you can use almost a whole piece of a 6″ x 6″ for just one card. So…..if you have a ton of DSP to use, this is a great way to do it!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Mint Macaron (5 ½” x 5 ¼”, scored at 1” on the 5 ¼” side), Design a Daydream DSP (4 ¼” x 5 ½”, ¾” x 5 ½”, 1” x 5 ½”), Basic White (4” x 5 ¼”, 3 ½” x 2”)
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Good Feelings stamp set; Painted Labels dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Glue the large panel of DSP to the inside of the 1-inch flap of the Mint Macaron
- Glue the ¾” x 5 ½” strip of DSP to the outside of the 1-inch flap of the Mint Macaron
- Glue the large Basic White panel to the inside of the card and the 1” x 5 ½” of DSP on top of that along the right side
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Basic White piece of card stock in Blackberry Bliss; crop using the die from Painted Labels dies; adhere the sentiment to the card front using Dimensionals
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used below:Product List
The Design-a-Daydream DSP is a host only item – and it’s a huge stack of paper. If you are interested in getting it, contact me for ways to do so.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 32RKDUGN upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – and I hope this design helps you burn through some of your paper stash (I know you have one). For more ideas and to get my posts sent to you directly, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!