Did you get the Christmas Banners bundle? It reminds me of an older set that Stampin’ Up! had. I just love the look of banners – and the fact that you can switch out the sentiments in those banners is a major plus. Take a look at the bundle:
I paired this set with a really fun fold to continue my gift card holder theme. I used this set, the DSP from the Cottage Wreath collection (Gingham Cottage DSP), and an accordion fold for a quick card that packs a punch.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Garden Green (4 ¼” x 5 ½”, 4 ¼” x 9: scored at 3”, 6”); Gingham Cottage DSP (4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ¾” x 4”, 2” x 2 15/16”), Basic White ((2) – 2 ¾” x 4 and scrap)
- Inks: Garden Green and Real Red
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Iridescent Trim
- Stamps/Dies: Christmas Banners Bundle
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Burnish score lines of 4 ¼” x 9” piece of Garden Green – fold each score line in an opposite direction (to form an accordion-type fold)
- Adhere the larger piece of DSP to the large Garden Green base
- Stamp sentiment and berry sprigs on one piece of Basic White. Stamp sprigs at the top of the piece of Basic White. Stamp banner and sentiment on a scrap of Basic White and cut it out using the coordinating die
- Adhere the full piece of DSP to the front of the accordion piece. Adhere the banner in the center of that using Dimensionals
- On the next panel of the accordion piece, adhere the Basic White piece with the sprigs on top – adhere the smaller piece of DSP on the bottom of that *only use thin strips of adhesive along the sides and bottom of the DSP – this will be the gift card holder*
- Adhere the last Basic White piece (sentiment and berries) on the last panel.
- Adhere the accordion piece to the card base – you are all done
Here’s is a quick video to help show the steps:
I’ve included the links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll take you to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AFA4QYFQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of October is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 worth of product for only $64.35!
Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99 !
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on 11 November—a $77 value!
Whether you want to give being a demo a shot for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator, now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
Thank you for taking a look today – and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
So – would you make a gift card holder like this? Give it a try – let me know by dropping a pic in the comments.
Have a happy crafty day!