I saw this adorable gift card holder and had to give it a try – what do you think? Super cute.
I saw this from another paper-crafter, Tanu – her video is here. I made one, too – my measurements are in inches if that is more helpful.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Santa Express Memorie & More Cards/Envelopes, Card Pack, DSP (5” x 8 1/2”); scrap of Basic White (3/4” x 6” – scored at ½” from either side)
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Glue
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Simply Scored Score Board
To make this project, follow these steps:
- To make the box, score DSP: along 8 ½” side at 2”, 4”, 6”, and 8”; along 5” side at 1” and 3”
- Cut as shown in the template and assemble (video will come in handy here)
- Glue the basic white piece inside the box
- Decorate card as desired using the Memories and More card pack
- Glue box into card
Here is a template for the box:
Here is the video:
I used products from the Santa Express Suite – they are just too cute – and they made this card come together super quick:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code QXSB2RYC upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look – I hope you enjoyed this project. Please subscribe if you’d like my future projects delivered directly to your inbox:
Have a happy crafty day!