I really can’t escape from Night of Navy. After Misty Moonlight, it’s my favorite blue. (Oh, how I miss thee, Misty!) The Designer Series Paper in the beautiful – and highlights those blues.
Take a look at this paper –
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Night of Navy ( 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”, scraps), Shimmery White (4” x 4”); Sun Prints DSP (4” x 5 ¼”), Basic White (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”; 4” x 5 ¼”)
- Inks: Versamark, Night of Navy
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Class Matte Dots, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Tools
- Stamps/Dies: Sun Prints Collection/Bundle
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp floral images in corners of 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Basic White (this will be for the inside writing panel of your card). Set aside to allow for drying
- After prepping paper with the anti-static tool, stamp the large floral image and sentiment on Night of Navy scraps using Versamark ink. Cover in white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Cut these images out using the coordinating dies
- Cut out the ‘wreath’ image using the die and the Shimmery White paper
- Adhere the large DSP panel to the Basic White panel and then adhere to the card base
- Using liquid glue, adhere the wreath piece to the card front – I used a few dabs. Adhere slightly to the right of center (just slightly)
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the sentiment and larger floral piece to the card
- Adhere your inside panel
- Finish off with a few Classic Matte Dots in white
Here’s a quick video of the process:
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – these links will bring you straight to my online store. Thank you for your support!Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 7AXECW9X upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look. If you like what you see, please subscribe – you’ll get an email every time I publish new content.
Have a happy, crafty day!