Do you send out thank you cards? I do. I think it’s such a nice way to acknowledge someone else’s efforts. And, isn’t it nice to get something in the mailbox instead of junk, bills, and more junk (You could get a Paper Pumpkin kit every month, too – really, you should sign up.)
This set is available as a bundle in the current annual catalog. It is also part of the Texture Chic Bundle. The card above uses all of these elements.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” on the long side; 3” x 2”), Petal Pink (4 1/8” x 5 3/8”); Texture Chic DSP (4” x 2 ½”), Distressed Gold (4” x 3”)
- Inks: Versamark
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Seasons of Chic Bundle, Deckled Rectangle Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Emboss the Petal Pink piece of cardstock using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
- Using regular transparent tape or Stampin’ Seal, adhere a 7-inch length of the Gold Shimmer ribbon around the Petal Pink panel (wrap around and secure to the back of the panel)
- Adhere this Petal Pink panel to the card base
- Crop the DSP and Very Vanilla piece using dies from the Deckled Rectangle dies
- Stamp sentiment on the Very Vanilla piece in Versamark. Cover in Gold Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat Tool
- Cut out a piece of Distressed Gold paper using the ‘mesh’ die from the Seasons of Chic bundle. Cut in half
- Adhere these ‘mesh’ pieces to the card base after gauging where they would fit under the rectangles
- Adhere the DSP rectangle over the ‘mesh’ pieces and then the sentiment piece on top of the DSP piece
- Finish card off using a few Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
I’ve added the products I used to make this card below – I’ve listed the elements of the Texture Chic Collection out separately as well as all together. These links will take you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking at this project – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!