Highland Heather is the color starring in this card – a sweet birthday wish using the Alphabest bundle, the Biggest Wish stamp set, and my favorite…Stylish Shapes dies.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Highland Heather (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along the long side); Smoky Slate (5 3/8” x 4 1/8”); Subtles 6” x 6” DSP (4” x 5 ¼” and scraps); Scrap of Basic White
- Inks: Basic Gray and Highland Heather
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Wink of Stella, Classic Matte Dots
- Stamps/Dies: Alphabest Bundle (Stamp and coordinating punch), Biggest Wish stamp set, Stylish Shapes Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the Smoky Slate layer to the card front using your adhesive of choice (I used liquid glue). Adhere the larger piece of DSP on top of the Smoky Slate layer
- From the scraps of DSP, crop two banner pieces using the Stylish Shapes dies
- Stamp ‘Birthday’ in Highland Heather on the Basic White scrap; crop using the biggest banner shape from the Stylish Shapes dies
- Stamp outline and letter of ‘happy’ in Basic Gray and punch out using the Best Label Punch
- Cut the smaller DSP banner piece in half and glue to the card front towards the top of the card (I laid down my letter to see where I needed to place the banner pieces). Adhere the letters atop that
- Cut the larger DPS banner and repeat the process above with the Birthday stamped on the Basic White piece. Use Dimensionals on the sentiment for depth.
- Go over the ‘birthday’ with Wink of Stella for a subtle shimmer
- Finish off with some Classic Matte Dots in Grey, White, and Black
Here are links to the products I’ve used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AXT9XE32 upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – if you like what you see, please subscribe. You’ll receive all my new posts to your inbox:
Have a happy crafty day!