How was your weekend? (Besides too short) I thought I’d show an easy card – nothing too complicated for this Monday. But, just because it’s not complicated does not mean it’s not super cute!
I went with a no-stamping card – I used the cutout elements from the He’s All That 12″x 12″ DSP:
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Early Espresso (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along the long side – and a scrap), He’s the Man DSP (4” x 5 ¼”, and some cutouts)
- Inks: None!
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: – no stamps – Stylish Shapes Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the large piece of DSP to the card front using adhesive (I used liquid glue)
- Crop a circle shape from a scrap of Early Espresso using the Stylish Shapes dies. Adhere this to the center of the card front
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, affix the cutouts to the Early Espresso circle piece (I used the cutouts shown in the pic)
- Finish off the card with some Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
Here’s is a short video of the process:
Easy, right? I’ve put links to both the entire He’s The Man Collection and to just the products I’ve used below:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for taking a look – what do you think of the card? Drop a comment below – and subscribe if you want to get my posts sent directly to your inbox:
Have a happy crafty day!