The Brightest Glow and Christmas Lights bundle when paired together really make some awesome items. (That’s probably why they put them together in the Lights Aglow Suite).
For this tag (we created this at my Tags and Bags workshop), we used the Twinkling Lights dies and the Brightest Glow bundle.
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Cherry Cobbler (4 ½” x 3 ¼”), Basic White (3 ½” x 2 ½” and a scrap), Garden Green (4 ¼” x 2 ¾”), a scrap of Gold from the Gold and Rose Gold Specialty Pack
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Garden Green ribbon from the Real Red/Garden Green combo pack, Very Best Trio Punch, Festive Pearls, Merry Melody Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Brightest Glow Bundle, Twinkling Lights Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies,
To make this tag, follow these steps:
- Using the third largest Deckled Rectangle die, crop the Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Using the fifth largest Deckled Rectangle die, crop the Basic White cardstock; next, run this Basic White piece through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine in the Merry Melody embossing folder
- Using the Christmas tree die from the Twinkling Lights dies, crop the Garden Green cardstock
- Using the small star die from the Twinkling Lights dies, crop a scrap of Gold specialty paper
- Using the Very Best Trio punch (the small rectangle), punch out a hole in the center top of the Cherry Cobbler piece
- Adhere the Basic White embossed piece to the Cherry Cobbler piece – then the Christmas tree atop that
- Tie a tag piece with the ribbon
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Basic White and crop using the coordinating label die. Adhere this sentiment piece to the bottom of the Christmas tree. Adhere the Gold star to the top of the tree
- Finish off the tag with a few Festive Pearls
Here’s a quick (really quick) video of the process:
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 7AXECW9X upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and looking – if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!