Here is one of the tags made during my Tags and Bags workshop this past Sunday. We had a blast creating a bunch of tags, gift bags, and wine tags. I’ll share the projects over the next week or two.
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Very Vanilla (3”x3”, scrap), Basic Black (3”x3”), Silver Foils (3”x3”)
- Inks: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Any ribbon you want (I used a retired black one I had), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Mini
- Stamps/Dies: Brightest Glow Bundle, Twinkling Lights Dies, Layering Circles Dies
To make this tag, follow these steps:
- Using the circular hole die from the Brightest Glow Bundle, cut out the shape from the Very Vanilla piece of card stock. Then using a circle from the Layering Circle dies, cut out a circle from that piece.
- Using the same die from the Layering Circle dies, cut out a circle from the Basic Black piece.
- Using the Snowflake detail and outline dies from the Twinkling Lights dies, cut out a snowflake from the Silver foil
- Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere the ribbon to the layer of Basic Black. Adhere the Very Vanilla circle to the black piece. Adhere the snowflake using a Stampin’ Dimensional
- Stamp the word ‘joy’ on a scrap of Very Vanilla and fussy cut. Adhere to the front of the snowflake
If that was clear as mud, here is a quick video to show you the process:
I’ve included links to all the products I have used here – they’ll take you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!