Yet another holiday tag; this one uses the Trees for Sale stamp set. I will admit that I thought this set was cute but it wasn’t on the top of my list. Then, as samples started coming in, the stamp set shot to the top.
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White (2 ¼” x 4” and scrap); Celebrate Everything DSP (2 ¼” x 4”)
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Crushed Curry, and Sweet Sorbet
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Thread, Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Trees for Sale Stamp Set, Tailor Made Tags Dies (in the video I reference these as Tailored Tags – sorry)
To make this tag, follow these steps:
- Using the largest angular tag die from the Tailor Made Tags dies, crop the piece of Celebrate Everything DSP and Basic White
- Using the Shaded Spruce Ink and the large solid tree from the Trees for Sale stamp set, stamp off once and then stamp the image on the Basic White. Then, use the coordinating fill-in stamp for this tree, and stamp in Shaded Spruce (full strength)
- Stamp the stars around the tree image in Crushed Curry ink
- On the scrap of Basic White, stamp the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink. Fussy cut these words out and affix towards the bottom of the white tag using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie both tags together using a 6” length of the Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven thread
- You can adhere the white tag to the DSP tag at an angle if you would like to keep that shape
Here is a really quick video of creating this tag:
Below are links to the products I used to create this tag. The Celebrate Everything DSP is available as a Host gift – if you have a wish list and want this paper, reach out to me to schedule your workshop today – you may be able to earn this for free.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – if you have any questions about this project or any others, please contact me at email@example.com. Please subscribe – you’ll get all my new projects and updates in your inbox – no work necessary:
Have a happy, crafty day!