I have been seeing this simple layout all over Instagram and I had to give it a shot. It really is simple and you can use it any which way you need too!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White Thick card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side)
- Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 3″
- Pale Papaya card stock: 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Scraps of Basic White and Soft Succulent card stock
- Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent ink pads
- Basic Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Glue, Dimensionals, Clear Blocks)
- Blender Pens
- ……and the Boughs & Blossoms bundle (stamp set/punch)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the DSP piece to the Pale Papaya card stock piece and then adhere to the card base (I used liquid glue for this)
- Stamp sentiment on the card base below this panel and to the right
- Punch out two ‘boughs’ using the punch and scraps of Soft Succulent
- Stamp flower in Calypso Coral
- Color in center of the flower (I squeezed my Calypso Coral ink pad while it was closed so that the ink pad touches the cover – this will deposit a bit of ink there – pick some of this ink up using a blender pen and color as you want. You can adjust the intensity of the color by doodling on some scrap before applying to your image)
- Fussy cut that flower
- Adhere the boughs to the bottom left of the DSP/card stock panel using liquid glue
- Finish by popping that flower on over the boughs using Dimensionals
I’ve included links to the products I’ve used on this card below. They’ll bring you directly to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
What else can you come up with using this layout? I’d love to see it – please share! As always, happy crafting!