Maybe next week I will get back on the Christmas-crafting train but until then – I’ll have to continue down the summertime path.
This card is quick and easy – it starts with stamping on Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper – what a neat trick!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Crushed Curry ( 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” along the long side), Tea Boutique DSP (4 ¼” x 5 ½”), Scraps of Basic White
- Inks: Garden Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular), 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, Dragonflies Punch
- Stamps/Dies: Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set, Stylish Shapes Dies
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using Garden Green ink, stamp the flower image directly onto the DSP as shown. Adhere the DSP panel to the Crushed Curry card base.
- Stamp the dragonfly image on a scrap of Basic White. Using Blender Pens and some Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide ink deposited on the lids of the ink pads, color the dragonfly in. Punch out the image using the Dragonfly punch.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White in Crushed Curry. Cut this out using a banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies set.
- Adhere the dragonfly and sentiment banner to the card front as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the card off by adding some 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.
Here’s a quick video showing the process:
Here are the links to the products I used – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code JYZZXTQY upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for July through August. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) will also get you the bonus perk of the Making Plans collection added to your starter kit for free!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!